I keep seeing this around on blogs and I keep wanting to participate, so finally I am! Here we go:
Dear Chamba Chai: I used to hate Chai. It reminded me of liquid pumpkin pie and I really don't like pumpkin pie. But thanks to you, I now have a "chai latte" every day at work and it makes it feel like Fall in my little cube :)
Dear new shirt: When I first slipped you on this morning I thought you were going to be the perfect new part of my wardrobe. Now that I've been wearing you all day I realize you are too big and fit strangley. I'm sorry we'll have to part ways so soon.
Dear weekend: I can't wait to enjoy you! Thank you for giving me fun things to anticipate like the Walk for the Cure and time with old friends and new babies!
Dear Pintrest: You are a cute idea. In theory. I just can't get on board. Pun intended.
Dear filing: you suck.
Dear Grocery: help me to stick to my list and my budget tonight. Speaking of Grocery:
Dear Friday: why am I so old/lame/motherly/boring that I grocery shop on your special end of week eve?
And that'll do it! Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:
Haha, your Pinterest comment was very amusing. And don't worry, not being into it will save you many hours of mindless pinning. Just dropping by from Ashley's Friday's Letters!
Silver from A Silver Snapshot
http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/
you're adorable ;) Love being connected in blogland...!
Post a Comment