Friday, December 14, 2012

Cheer!

Bundled up for a Christmas Lights walk!

She loves Uncle Scottie. She was so content she fell asleep on this walk :)


Nightly ritual of checking out the tree with Daddy




The season's first egg nog

cheers!



One of our new traditions-a Christmas countdown. Olivia loves shutting the little doors over and over again.



This is what she does with Monkey anytime she sees him. Mama, play with me :)

I don't have enough pictures of my sleeping angel. So precious.

Going outside to check things out.

Putting up the Christmas lights


Playing with Carmelita, who is the sweetest chickie!




Both in Daddy's lap. You could say they are sisters ;)


Neighbor/friend gifts. I got the cookie dough idea from Jami


And this is from last year. I've been borrowing my mom's camera and this picture was on it. I love my grandma!!!

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...