Thursday, December 13, 2012

Olivia Layne - 32 Weeks


Laynie Bug, you are adorable! This week you have started eating some foods! You seem to like carrots and squash. YAY! Like last week, you are still reaching soooooooooo far to try to get things-it’s adorable. You ended up on your knees in the tub one night. It was an accident, I’m sure, but you really wanted to get that toy! You twist and turn a lot while sitting and even in our arms. You seem ready to GO! I must confess I’m worried about the crawling stage. How are we going to keep track of you and make sure you don’t get into anything you shouldn’t??? I confess, too, that I’m so excited for you. What fun you’ll have! We had to say goodbye to Cade this week. It was terribly sad for everyone. You were napping when he left with Grandma and Grandpa, and while I’m sad he didn’t get to say a real goodbye, I almost think it might have made things easier. He sure loves you and I know you love your big brother. I’m getting teary-eyed just typing this out. Hopefully this stretch until Thanksgiving will go by fast so you can see him again soon! Well, that’s all for this week. I’m signing off to go baby-gate shopping!
J xoxo













No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...