Friday, December 14, 2012

Preach it, lady mama

This link is freaking awesome. If you are a mom or were a mom or want to be a mom or will be a mom, you should read it!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amy-morrison/motherhood_b_2271349.html

PS please ignore the 32 week update from Olivia below. Imagine my dismay when I discovered Olivia is a week older than I thought! I made her 20 weeks old two weeks in a row. Oops! So then I had to try to adjust all the weekly posts and things got seriously out of hand. I think all is well again, but the blog got a little wonky for a while. Look for her 50 week update (50 weeks!) soon :)

No comments:

An open letter to the school district

 So the plan for school this year, at the K-5 level, was pretty complicated to begin. (the plan was made after lots of meeting and planning ...